View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 06:06 PM   #2
Istvan diVega
Inharmonious
Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
For comics you really need a tablet, unless they're all in black and white. Even then you'd need a large e-ink reader to make sure reading them doesn't get really annoying, really fast.

If I were you, and had the cash, I'd get both an ereader and a 10" tablet. Other than size, which really needs to be 10", any tablet will do perfectly fine for reading comics. Any current internal specs will be sufficient and a resolution of 1280x800 is perfectly fine.

You ought to be able to pick up a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 for cheap right around now, given that the Tab 3 has been announced. I've got the Tab 2 myself and find it perfect for comics. In fact, I can't really see how the higher resolution of the Nexus 10 or the last iPad could improve the experience more than very marginally.

Last edited by Istvan diVega; 06-28-2013 at 06:10 PM.
Istvan diVega is offline   Reply With Quote