View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 04:19 PM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Anybody know about Twitter?

I've been using it lately and it seems to be keeping me from doing stuff. The big thing is it isn't letting my posts with shortened urls (of my books) go through to the hashtag areas (I don't know the proper terminology) I want them to go to. (eg. #kindle or #ebooks) (They do, however, post in my area, but I have 9 followers. lol)

I could of course just put something like "On Amazon" and then the tweets would get into the hashtag areas but using the shortened urls is such an advantage because they're clickable and if you click on the "summary" link, a drop-down window opens with the book's cover image and more of the blurb.

Anybody have any ideas on how I could have them let the shortened urls get to the hashtag areas I want them to? Thanks.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote