View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 03:19 AM   #1
WigglePig
%20ErrorParse$$#0fh%20
WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleKB (fixed battery!) and a new Kobo Glo!
Strip all formatting?

Morning all.

As I'm having some difficulty with the formatting of a couple of epubs I have I would like to work out some method for stripping out all of the formatting as it stands and then applying some basic formatting rules after that.
I use Calibre to manage my books but I also have Sigil installed from an abortive attempt to reformat a malformed book (a whole series of books mashed together in one humongous file - it didn't go well!)
if anyone can offer some help as to how to go about this then I would be very grateful.

Regards

Piggly
WigglePig is online now   Reply With Quote