View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 04:35 PM   #25442
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Seven Sons Bing Puerh.

It is going to be one of those days. Baby Boy really does not like staying in his crib. We built the habit over 11 Months so I suppose it is unfair to expect him to break it in 6 nights. That said, I really wish the people who say their kids slept through the night from month 2 on would just stop saying it. I know there are some kids who do that but I am guessing most people are rewriting history and just don't know it.
My son is 9 YEARS old, he still gets up during the night. We still fight with him to go to bed. But now at least we do not have to stay up with him.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote