View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 01:25 PM   #11823
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Same here. We're having sun showers/downpours sporadically during the day, followed by sunshine => humidity off the scale! Yikes!
We just experienced this too, after a few days of very cool weather with rain on and off. Humidity is not something to which I am accustomed, although I experienced it during vacations in the South USA. I stated out in a sweater and light jacket, with an umbrella, in the AM and then suddenly, in early afternoon, the clouds blew away and the sun came out in full force. Yuck. Sticky, hard to breathe, and my garden went from happy dancing stalks and leaves to looking like wilted umbrellas. Our predicted weather is suppose to be hot and getting hotter by the day (over 100F and about 106+F on Sunday).
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote