Hello. Please help me!
I am preparing the usb flash to downgrade and debrick my KT (now it has FW 126.96.36.199.), but I am not so expert, so I fear to make a mistake and destroy my Kindle.
1) I downloaded Kubrick-usb-base.img and I copied it in the usb key (using W32diskimager)
2) I downloaded LIVE CD ISO image
3) I opened in the usb flash the file kubrick-usb-base.img and I found 2 directories: one BOOT and another one EFI (with the subdirectory BOOT)
3) Have I to insert BOOT.ISO in this last directory (EFI, subdir BOOT) or in the single BOOT directory? I use Windows 7 32 bit
4) then I reboot the laptop with F12 or F8 and choosing the boot from usb and I follow the instructions.
is it correct? Please assure me about number 3:
Thanks. Sorry for my bad English