View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 09:22 PM   #3128
PoP
Fᵘᶻᶻʸ⅓⋚⫽₃₃⪓⫻₃₃₃ Mᵃᵗʰ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3.₄, PRS-350, SGS3, Rπ, iPad Air
[/CODE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@PoP: Is it systematic (works for one book after a reboot, then nada), or does it happen randomly, after a bit of time, or a precise event? not systematic. works for a bit (quite long) of time.

There's quite a bit of papering over weird stuff in the K2/3/4 version, so it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility . (That, and I mostly field tested this on a K4).

Do you have USBnetwork installed (more specifically, are you willing to check out what state the hack is in over SSH when it breaks)? I do. Sure, quite willing to check.

In the meantime, you can try enabling the verbose mode (drop a blank 'verbose' file in the linkss folder, then reboot), see if anything pops out on the status print on the bottom of the screen. done :
Code:
Upon restarting:
killing... [screen update too fast to read]
unmounting custom screensaver (800x600)

As it is rebooting:
mounting... [screen update too fast to read]
S starting cover watchdog (ifnotifywait) [message everytime I reboot]
starting SS watchdog (lipc-wait-event) [in one occurence]
Replies inline.

Last edited by PoP; 06-25-2013 at 09:42 PM. Reason: add verbose results
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote