View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 03:02 AM   #734
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treefingers View Post
Fixable UI problems:
- Keyboard: Put a period on the alphabet page. This is useful mostly for web pages but also for books/authors with periods in the name. Just shorten the spacebar a little to make room. And keep it in the same place (next to the spacebar) on the other pages. (side note: why doesn't the number page have a link to the accented letter page?)
- Sudoku: you can add small, "note" numbers in any order you choose to type them. But you have to "backspace" to remove them, and only in the reverse of the order you put them in. It would be better for the buttons to simply toggle the number, i.e. turning them off should work exactly the same way as turning them on currently does.
Good points. How many times do I try to remove a "note" number by pressing said number again, before I remember it's not working that way!

The keyboard is different on the Aura (does the Glo have this new lay out too?), but on the Mini it's frustrating to have to switch keyboards in order to have periods and @.
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote