View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 03:46 PM   #2
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
It is always such a deep pleasure to get another of your perfectly edited opus. And they look even better on the Kobo Aura. I'm presently dipping into your Virginia Woolf's diary and Kafka's Tagebücher and doubleshuffle's Kessler Tagebücher - contemporaries, but I plan hopefully not too far away to read Daniel Deronda: I've never did though I did buy a good bound edition years ago, but I do like to know I can access it whenever and wherever.

Regards, anacreon
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote