Thread: Kobo Bug thread
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 09:28 AM   #153
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Hi

Regularly seen on EPUB

Hyphenation bug

My Kobo Glo enjoys a line-break just before this kind of span, even if before the span there is an nnbsp-;. (narrow non breaking space)
Code:
<span class="Endnoteanchor"><a href="../Text/chap51.xhtml#ftn27" id="bodyftn27">27</a></span>
Line-height bug

Also, if I do not wish to see a white gap in the display, I need to use to change super with text-top in the CSS code. I only need to do this for Kobo...

Code:
span.Endnoteanchor {font-weight:bold;font-size:58%;vertical-align:super;}

Last edited by roger64; 06-22-2013 at 09:33 AM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote