View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 12:44 AM   #37
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad mini, HP Touchpad, Aura HD
I would definitely consider buying one. I just bought the Kobo Aura and am very happy with it - it's the first ebook reader that has tempted my husband away from the PRS-505. I would love the limited edition Sony to have the same or better specs as the Aura, and a metal chassis. 3g wouldn't make a difference to me. I much preferred the software on the x50 series ebook readers to the T1 software, and would love to see Sony go back to that, but I'm not holding my breath. I'd be willing to pay up to $200.
Latinandgreek is online now   Reply With Quote