View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 02:24 PM   #10
forumshrew
forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I've just installed Moon + on my Nook HD, the free version as I want to try it out first.

I had two Calibre created epubs already on my Nook but neither of them gives me the option to open in Moon yet when I emailed a DRM non Calibre ePub to myself I could open that in Moon.

The Calibre created epubs already on my Nook only had the Reader, Mantano and Overdrive options.

Does anyone have any ideas please?

Seems to me that just clicking on an epub (I'm guessing that is what you did) will open automatically with the Nook HD reader ( I haven't seen if it's possible to make Moon Reader the default reader so this doesn't happen). Any epub that I want to read only on Moon Reader I will import them to Moon Reader (they will then be found in Moon Reader shelves). The import is done with the epubs ON the tablet not from Calibre

Sounds like your transfering your epubs to your tablet by way of Calibre [YOU SAID: The Calibre created epubs already on my Nook only had the Reader, Mantano and Overdrive options.] You can just copy and paste from Calibre Library folder to anywhere on your tablet or micro sd card (then have Moon Reader do import).

As far as your DRM book my guess is that Nook HD ereader won't open DRM that is it opens by Moon Reader (I wouldn't know about DRM all my epubs are self created documents or gutenberg books).
Hope this is helpful and understanable.https://www2.mobileread.com/i/smiliesadd1/chin_scratch.gif
forumshrew is offline   Reply With Quote