View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 09:36 AM   #324
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5 Paperwhite
I used to read a lot of the popular books however when the cost of them went up I stopped reading them, too expensive. I understand that to most people an increase from $8 to $10 does not represent that much of an increase, however when you can go through 80 books a year an increase of $2 adds up to a size able chunk of change $160 so I have set a price limit of $8 and Amazon is all to happy to oblige, plus the baen bundles a re a great deal when you divide the cost of the bundle by the number of books in the package.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote