View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 11:53 PM   #206
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by auspex View Post
Well, I have 744 books on my device (I mean, really, why would I not keep them ALL there? - I might want to read one of them!)

And I have nothing to do that will interfere with doing a "store", now, so let's see how long it takes.

: started store 20:34 (ADT)
: store completed sometime before 20:37 (it was so fast I missed it)
: restore started 20:39
: finished 20:44

8 minutes, and I missed both steps finishing.
That isn't to bad. Putting this in a background job will work well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspex View Post
Incidentally, David, why is "Books updated" > "Total books"?
Quote:
calibre, version 0.9.35
Kobo Utilities - Device library updated: Update summary:
Books updated=745
Books not on device=0
Total books=744
It usually means you have a book on the device twice. If I have a particular SD card in for testing, I have four copies: the purchased kepub and the sideloaded epub in the main memory and then a sideloaded kepub and the epub version on the SD card. Of course, it could mean that I can't count (DON"T ask my wife). If you don't have two copies of a book, tell me and I'll check. Was this the restore of the reading positions?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote