Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 03:02 PM   #149
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Granted as specified... but the constant love affairs, lover's spats, and jealousy between your crew members is driving you crazy.
No wonder I'm such a crotchety bastard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Oh. I'm supposed to make a wish?

I wish I could get the next page of my manga done tonight....
Granted. The characters find themselves in a freak snowstorm, which allows you to finish the page in fifteen minutes, but only serves to muddy the plot maddeningly.

I wish I'd wished for a beautiful Companion in my last wish, who'd realized she... oh, wait, I'm married. I wish I wouldn't go there.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote