View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 10:07 AM   #36160
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Sounds like you are recovering nicely. How is t he house hunting going?
It's all relative, plus you don't smell the stink yourself anymore when you've been in it a while. But I think my bedroom is relatively smell-free now.

We've put house hunting off for a while to save money. The house is now liveable. We'd rather wait a bit longer to find something we like, isn't too expensive and have some money to spend to furnish it than live in a bare, too small and too expensive apartment.

This week we started cleaning the store. Today I've started cleaning the entrance, which is very very dirty. Unfortunately with old houses comes a lot of carved woodwork (when we find our own place we've already decided to go for the smooth, easy to clean look). We (re)discovered how great our two main suppliers are. On has offered to help us restock the things that can't be cleaned at their cost-price. The other has already ordered a thousand empty, white boxes to repackage lightbulbs in (bulb is still good, the box is dirty).

Personally I've lost momentum with cleaning my rooms. My bedroom is as good as done, but I've got trouble properly starting my computer room. I've got a lot of papers and books there I have to sort what I want and/or need to keep and what can be thrown away.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote