View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 09:02 PM   #25344
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
You who are on the road
Must have a code that you can live by
And so become yourself
Because the past is just a good bye.

Teach your children well,
Their father's hell did slowly go by,
And feed them on your dreams
The one they picked, the one you'll know by.

Don't you ever ask them why, if they told you, you would cry,
So just look at them and sigh and know they love you.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyU0P6iqyw4 )

Good (early) morning, everyone! I guess no one in the building is awake yet, 'cuz the Internet is actually moving. I'm typing as fast as I can to get all my work done before it all comes to a screeching slug-pace! I have Twinings' "English Breakfast" tea in my mug (can't wait for my boxes to arrive so I can drink really good tea again,) and another breakfast from the lady downstairs. Today it's 'pad grapow gai,' 'mu yauw,' and khow niow (Thai 'sticky rice.' ) Pretty healthy, low calorie, VERY spicy, extremely delicious, and ridiculously cheap! Another 65 cent breakfast.

I've contracted with another Internet provider for some better service. They will come tomorrow to do the installation of something. I signed up for the 13MPS service, but can upgrade that if it doesn't work well enough for streaming video. I'm ready. Just in the time it took to type this, there has been a significant slow-down in the internet speed.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote