View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 05:17 PM   #96
theonna
One
theonna knows how to choose the perfect melontheonna knows how to choose the perfect melontheonna knows how to choose the perfect melontheonna knows how to choose the perfect melontheonna knows how to choose the perfect melontheonna knows how to choose the perfect melontheonna knows how to choose the perfect melontheonna knows how to choose the perfect melontheonna knows how to choose the perfect melontheonna knows how to choose the perfect melontheonna knows how to choose the perfect melon

Device: Sony, Kindle,Pocketbook, Nook...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
What I don't get is you telling me I must acknowledge the advantages of browser for ME. That I have to acknowledge that it's a good idea for ME, as I read the message I was answering.

I won't write anything at the thread about improving user interface in Kobo, when people talk about file manager advantages and disadvantages. I won't say to anybody that a file manager is not a good idea for him/her. But I'm not going to request a file manager either.
I have never told you or anyone to acknowledge advantages of a browser for them.
What I am doing is saying, that though you declare that you do not need a file browser, it is not because it can not be useful, but because you specifically have skills and use of a reading device that would not need a file browser. Also I am pointing out uses of it for many other people.
In short I am trying to keep idea alive, though there are plenty of people that have learned to deal with their devices without file manager. Because there are still a lot of us who would like a file manager.
theonna is offline   Reply With Quote