View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 12:20 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyspider View Post
I've recently bought a refurbished Kindle 1st Generation from eBay, and I was wondering what sort of hacks there might be out there to customize a Kindle 1? I've already found a font change hack for the K1 on this forum, but I was wondering if there were any other hacks or other sorts of tricks for modifying things like margins, line spacing, font size, etc.

Thanks to anyone who replies.
You may have trouble finding very much for the K1.

It **is not** a FreeScale SoC device, it uses one of the TI OMAP devices. That makes anything K1 almost a one-of-a-kind thing.

It has very limited resources.
Which is the primary reason that the KUAL project does not support the K1.

We (of the KUAL project) did look into supporting the K1 with the KUAL launcher and tossed that Bad Idea (tm) in the bit bucket.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote