View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 12:15 PM   #196
auspex
Groupie
auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nexus 5x
Could somebody please explain how the Kobo built-in collection names, like "Im_Reading" and "Shortlist" are handled?

I have a #myshelf column, with a few values prefixed with colons to force them to sort first in the shelf list (e.g., ":For review"), and those shelves get created fine, but if I set a value of "Im_Reading" or "Shortlist", no shelf is created (which is fine - I'm really just hoping to override Kobo's use of these, and don't need a shelf), but it appears the setting is completely ignored (which in turn means that they are being explicitly removed from the shelf list).

What I'm really trying to do is force my current reading list onto the shortlist, and can't see a way to do that without explicitly resending those books to the device.
auspex is offline   Reply With Quote