View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 09:13 AM   #25333
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Sitting in an internet cafe drinking 'Hilltribe' tea (Oolong) putting 10-baht coins into the machine so I can use the net. I tried leaving my computer on all day, which DID keep me logged into the server, but still too slow to connect to any page. Timed out before it got there. Later this afternoon I went to one of the major IT severs in town and signed up to have them connect to my condo. I've opted for the 13MPS plan to start. They have plans they 'say' that go all the way up to 50MPS, but that would on a really good day. I'm guessing that the 13MPS plan will give me between 7-10MBS as a general rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
Stitch, I had a mate with a D45. He could make it sound like bells.
This guitar really is the 'Mother of Voices!" If my fingers didn't hurt so much I'd be playing on it right now!

Quote:
He imported guitars. He brought in 25 Washburns in 1979 and we sat down and picked the nicest sounding one for me. I haven't played it for ages. I think I'll start playing again.
I had a Washburn at one time too. They are really nice guitars! And do start playing again... but remember... only a few minutes a day for the first few weeks. Because of the move, I hadn't played in two months. Saturday night's playing, and last night's playing with my old group has two of my fingers almost bleeding... I'll be happy when they harden back up. Too soft to even hammer-on correctly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Taking baby boy to the doctor.
Hope everything is OK.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote