View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 08:59 AM   #25332
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Yellow Tea. Love the Yellow Tea.

Taking baby boy to the doctor. Three nights in a row he has cried so hard in his crib that he has started hypervenilating. This is not a good thing. The only way to comfort him is to hold him, he falls asleep, we put him in crib, he wakles up and cries. Rinse and repeat. I can normally get him to sleep soundly enough on me to put him in the crib but once he gets himself crying there seems to be little that we can do. The hypervenilating has me freaked out.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote