View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 08:54 AM   #25331
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Stitch, I had a mate with a D45. He could make it sound like bells. He imported guitars. He brought in 25 Washburns in 1979 and we sat down and picked the nicest sounding one for me. I haven't played it for ages. I think I'll start playing again.
I can do it over a cup of Twinings Earl Grey. I was startled to see in the supermarket today when all they usually have is Bushels or Billy Tea. They have a million tea bags to choose from but rarely anything that makes you go Arrrrh.

Arrrrrh.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote