View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 08:45 AM   #729
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
The only time I got the processing content message was when I put back the 73 book collection, which was when I would expect a database cleanup, then I added no books, just changed the driver configuration to put all books with no series in a single collection and the time almost tripled.
Next I changed to series collections from author collections with the same largish collection of no series and the time was much faster.

I will change it back just out of curiosity.
I was thinking of the two tables used for the shelves. There will have been a mass of deletes and inserts to remove the old shelves, create the new shelves and put the books on them. That might have ended up with nicely organised tables and indexes.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote