View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 01:31 AM   #33
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky D'Angelo View Post
I recently started using the stylus on my PRS T-1 and found it convient to flip pages with it instead of having to touch the screen with my finger. However I would love to have the option of to be able to click on a button on the stylus to flip pages on a special edition PRS T-3. Even if the stylus would have to be connected to the head phone jack (like the Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic ) it would be convenient to be able to turn pages without having to physically touch or swipe a screen/button on the e-reader.
I hear a stentorian voice saying "reader turn page"
Followed by a whack on the head from spouse when spouses page turns too
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote