View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 11:38 PM   #19
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
I think the pinhole reset is under the back cover if you haven't tried that already.

My mini I just keep pulling the slider to the side and holding it, but that is not a factory reset.

Cannot it still be fixed under warranty?

Helen
I've popped the back cover off and tried the pinhole reset. Unfortunately, it just ends up where the hold power switch for 20 seconds and then power on does.

It could be fixed under warranty but she would prefer not to have to ship the Mini away and wait for it or a replacement to make it's way back.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote