View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 08:47 PM   #10
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascarfan1972 View Post
The file names are as follows:

_3nfKEbXrEe66dF68DOKDw - N3_FULL.parsed with a size of 384kb
_3nfKEbXrEe66dF68DOKDw - N3_LIBRARY_FULL.parsed with a size of 38kb
_3nfKEbXrEe66dF68DOKDw - N3_LIBRARY_GRID.parsed with a size of 9kb

They continue like this with the same 3 file endings with the N£_FULL always the largest file and the N3_LIBRARY_GRID the smallest. The file sizes vary, but they are all in kb.

I have not yet tried deleting the directory.

Davidfor would you like me to zip the directory and PM it to you so you can have a closer look at it?
No, you don't need to send them. The file names tell me they are cover images for books from Kobo. They might be for purchased books, previews or recommendations. I wanted to check if that was the case or if they were for sideloaded books.

I think I would just delete it and see if it turns up again.

David
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote