View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 02:50 PM   #20
Rbneader
Addict
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Wow, props to you both! I'm the resident tech support for my household, and it can get a little frustrating at times.

I like CoolReader, and also FBReader. FBReader doesn't leave the icons on the screen, but it's more compatible with Calibre metadata (or possibly I haven't found the right settings in CoolReader yet). In FBreader I can find a book by tag, series, author, title, genre and the filesystem. In CoolReader, I can only see how to find a book by title or author. FBReader also has much clearer settings and it's easier to change it between Night/Day mode than CoolReader. CoolReader can display books more nicely, but it's not as easy to use as FBReader I find.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote