View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 11:48 AM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
I help my mother with her T1. I do so in person, on the phone, and remotely accessing her computer. Works very well. I've not had to go over there because of a problem. Everything is done when I am there anyway or remotely (phone/net) and it works well that way. My mother is in her late 80s. She gets on very well with her T1.

I can easily see daffy's dad getting on well with his reading on the tablet once he gets used to the app chosen.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote