View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 03:45 AM   #725
moffattm
Addict
moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
Aww, you are just trying to make poor Vugtitan more morose.

I am not totalyy sure there is any bug fixing going on to take away from.

Helen
I wouldn't want to make poor Vugtitan any more morose than he already is, the poor chap is already losing lots of sleep over his absent file browser.

Unfortunately I think he's with this idea. I think there's more chance of getting a file browser via a third-party plug-in rather than from Kobo. Kobo could do a few things to make developer's lives easier by setting up some sort of mechanism to integrate plug-ins with the Kobo menus.
moffattm is offline   Reply With Quote