View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 05:40 PM   #1
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Spontaneous Random Reboots

So, I've had 5 random reboots so far today, including one that happened less than 10 minutes after I finally allowed my Arc to update to its latest Jelly Bean version (build no. JRO03L773, kernel 3.0.31, build@kb-bd-lin32-001 #1, May 7th)

Anyone else been getting them lately? :/

EDIT: Random reboot number 6...

EDIT 2: And that seems to be the last one. For now. Hasn't spontaneously rebooted yet today, though nothing on my system changed.

Last edited by JD Gumby; 06-16-2013 at 02:24 PM.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote