View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 10:52 AM   #1231
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
I seem to be earning a reputation at my new "digs". I have gotten a lot of posts like these from others, whenever the trolls get their dander up:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystify
geekmaster comes off as brilliant because he doesn't talk about how he is brilliant, he just demonstrates it with well-thought out posts, practical theories, demonstrations, and basically acting in a highly competent manner
K-- comes off as merely arrogant since he talks about how awesome he is at everything, but doesn't seem to actually produce much to support this while making assertions that everyone else is close minded and can't see why his unconventional thinking is so superior to what actually works.
If you talk about how awesome you are, everyone will just think you are a blowhard. If you do awesome things, people will realize you are awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaras
Quote:
Originally Posted by T--
will you seriously intervene on all my topics to troll me ?
The forum is big enough, just ignore me plz.
You never accept to be wrong, and I don't want to talk with you.
The MasterGeek is as his name explains, on this forum he is very well respected. He does not troll, he informs. He gives proposed ideas thoughtful consideration, even more so than the one who originated the idea does, and offers solutions/critiques. When you are in a forum of "this" nature, which is meant for improvement of the Oculus and Oculus implementations you should always look at things objectively, and realize that even if you believe in your idea there is a chance it could be a bad idea, unable to work in reality or effectively. If you keep this in mind then you can accept criticism and advice without being offended, and to take it as an opportunity to learn, grow, and maybe even improve upon your own ideas. So feel blessed that he chooses to comment on your post and share with you his wealth of knowledge.
One of these days RSN, I will want to play with my Kindles again, and then like the Terminator, "I'll be back!".

It feels good to be a "respected elder" in an online community.

Last edited by geekmaster; 06-14-2013 at 12:31 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote