View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 10:08 PM   #76
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Libra Colour, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Oasis3, Voyage
First and foremost, thank you very much, davidfor, for this excellent plugin -- you are absolutely brilliant.

Since the last post, I uninstalled the plugin, restarted Calibre, reinstalled and repeated the process. This time, after selecting Store/restore bookmark for selected books, the status (Finished) successfully appeared under the appropriate column.

After manually changing selected books to "Finished" via "Change Reading Status in device library" then "Refresh the list of books on the device," the Finished shelf appeared on the Aura. Is this manual action required each time one finishes a book, or whenever a book's status changes? I thought this process was automated following PeterT's instructions. No complaints, I'm just trying to understand how this functions.

You and PeterT are very talented gentlemen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Is the column for the "Finished" shelf displayed in the calibre library list? If so, what is in the column? Does it show "Finished" for the books you expect it to?

These actions are only enabled for the device list. They are acting against the device without any reference to the calibre library.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote