Thread: Regex examples
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 02:55 PM   #260
Leonatus
Addict
Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo Touch
O.k. I incline to think that it's really on the book, for such behaviour has been foreign to me before, also at the standard driver. But your comments are, to me, reason enough to work the book out again at the basics, i. e. at the HTML. As this is not very common to me, it will take some time, for I would like to improve, at this opportunity, some other formattings and I have to look first how to do. I shall scarcely get ready on the weekend, for I'm at the countyside, and there's no www.
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote