Thread: Which one?
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 06:46 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
What's wrong with 5"? I don't see where the OP indicated that was a concern.

I showed my Mini to my mother and she thought it was small, until she compared it to her iphone.

As for firmware being buggy, I haven't had it very long, but haven't experienced any firmware problems.
I don't know the OPs level of experience and until that's known, I cannot recommend Kobo until they get their firmware more debugged. I've been reading the threads and they way things are going in each new firmware, I just can't do it. SO even if 5" is OK for the OP, I cannot say yes because it's Kobo.

I'm recommending The T2 because it's the lightest and it has both Touch and page turn buttons that are not as stiff as the K4NT. With arthritis, anything that can be easier is a blessing. I am not discounting the PW. There's nothing wrong with it for arthritis as far as I can tell unless the extra weight is an issue.

One thing I can recommend is some sort of stand. That might help by not having to hold and by having a touch screen, it makes it easier to page turn while in the stand.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote