View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 03:29 AM   #11
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
No.

We must send all metadata to the device because calibre depends on getting it all back during the connection handshake. However, it would be possible not to display some metadata. I will add that to our ideas list.

Hello Chaley,

I would like to add my vote for the ability to hide custom column information from the book details page in CC. My custom columns in Calibre are for maintenance only and so a lot of the information looks out of place on and clutters up the book details page.

Just got CC yesterday and it's great!

--Pat
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote