Thread: Glo Kobo Night Mode
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 07:41 PM   #127
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by flips01 View Post
I'm also curious about this ... Will it automatically download the update when I turn wifi on, or will it require my acceptance somehow?
(I'm still new to Kobo.)
No and yes. It doesn't happen when you turn on the WiFi. The download happens when you do a sync to the Kobo server. You can use the browser as much as you want, but if there is an update available and you press the sync button, it will download the update. Once it has downloaded, it will ask if you want to install. If you say no, the install is done at the next restart or disconnect from the PC.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote