View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 05:38 PM   #8
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
Only trouble is, how much of the American populace really cares? This is a nation that values big businesses and profits more than at-cost public services.
What does that have to do with the subject? Are you saying that ebooks are a public service? I'm sorry, but that's the only interpretation that I can give to your statement, and it still doesn't really help me understand the relevance of it.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote