View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 08:22 AM   #2
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by gennaro View Post
3 questions in one:
- Is there a preference to convert to AZW3 format instead of MOBI when sending epub to my kindle?
- By the way, when sending an AZW3 by mail it is converted to MOBI, too, doubling my library, can I send directly the AZW3?
- But maybe the most important: Is AZW3 a better format than MOBI, or is it better to use the mobi?
I'm sorry to bother you, i'm shure there are theese options but I couldn't find them.
Thank you.
G.
Simple answer: No!
Amazons rules ... Not Calibre's
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote