Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 11:04 AM   #111
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Granted. You no longer want to eat the cheesecake. But a bad, bad man breaks into your home and forces you to eat the entire plate at gunpoint.

I wish my wife and I knew how to tango.

You can call your local Fred Astaire or Neal Serrano dance studio for lessons. (Look it up in your own danged phone book) Or even better, call around some nightclubs an dsee if anyone does dance lessons on Tuesday nights. Tim and I have taken lessons several times before big vacations in order to learn ballroom or salsa or whatever is popular. We had a lot of fun in Miami at The Clevelander doing the rumba, which we had practiced for quite a while beforehand. Lots classier than just sort of aimlessly moving to the grooving, which is also very fun, except Tim sort of always devolves down to some sort of sleazy disco move he learned in the '70s, but I love him and just follow his moves, regardless of how embarrassing they may be.

Just tell the dance studio when you sign up that you want the short $99 dollar 3 or 4 sessions to specifically learn to tango. Have FUN!!

You can pick up the Macarena or Electric Slide on your own, just jump into the group and copy what they do. You can't really get it wrong, just try to keep facing the same direction as everyone else.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote