View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 09:46 AM   #152
Difflugia
Guru
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK HD running CM10.1
Well, the combination of su and Superuser.apk isn't working correctly at the moment (it's hanging), so I did something wrong when I installed it. I guess double-check my installation description if you use it. I think I'm taking a short break from watching my Vox reset, though, and using it to read some books.

EDIT: OK, I just sat down to try and figure out what was wrong and root appears to be working as intended. Maybe I just needed to reboot or something. Or maybe I just needed my caffeine to kick in.

Last edited by Difflugia; 06-09-2013 at 02:40 PM. Reason: It fixed itself!
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote