View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 09:20 PM   #3
sherryk_us
writer/reader
sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs 950, Sony prs 505 and REB 1200
I need to register the REB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I don't have one (yet), but I do have a suggestion. Were the ebooks formatted for the 1150 or the 1200? Is there a setting you can change?
Thanks for the suggestion.

Yes, I'm pretty sure they were REB formatted. The ebook technologies person got back with me really fast, saying I need to register the device for it to work right. Not sure how to do that, so I replied with another email asking him how to register. Hope it's not to technically challenging tehe.

Sherry
sherryk_us is offline   Reply With Quote