View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 02:01 PM   #34
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Call me a pessimist, but I do not thnk we are likely to see many changes in epubs until there is movement on the kobo/adobe end from epub2 to epub3. I don't see kobo spending much in the way of developer time on epub2.
I really hope that isn't the case. The epub rendering bugs are the ones I really want to see fixed. I couldn't give a hoot about homescreens and storefronts.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote