View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 05:29 PM   #547
latepaul
Fanatic
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kindle Touch, Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura HD, Nexus 7, Kindle PW2
Hi.

I upgraded my OS last week which involved a fresh install of the OS itself (Linux Mint 15) followed by a restore of my data from backup. I installed Calibre 0.9.33, attached my existing library and re-installed the Goodreads Sync plugin. Now I try to use it and I get this:

Code:
calibre, version 0.9.33
ERROR: Goodreads Failure: The request contacting Goodreads has failed. Please try again.

URL: http://www.goodreads.com/shelf/add_to_shelf.xml
Response Code: 404
<error>Not found</error>
followed by:

Code:
calibre, version 0.9.33
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>XMLSyntaxError</b>:Extra content at the end of the document, line 1, column 1

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.goodreads_sync.dialogs", line 1220, in action_button_clicked
  File "calibre_plugins.goodreads_sync.core", line 256, in add_remove_book_to_shelf
  File "calibre_plugins.goodreads_sync.core", line 554, in get_xml_tree
  File "xml/etree/ElementTree.py", line 1301, in XML
  File "parser.pxi", line 1171, in lxml.etree._FeedParser.close (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:79807)
  File "parser.pxi", line 561, in lxml.etree._ParserContext._handleParseResult (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:74425)
  File "parser.pxi", line 650, in lxml.etree._handleParseResult (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:75379)
  File "parser.pxi", line 590, in lxml.etree._raiseParseError (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:74712)
XMLSyntaxError: Extra content at the end of the document, line 1, column 1
Any ideas?
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote