View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 02:40 PM   #39
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
What I fear is they'll get fined a billion and a half and told not to do it again.

What I expect is something in the middle since they are a serial colluder.
But unless Judge Cote has a Cayman Islands bank account that just got a big infusion of cash via Ireland, "innocent" is not anywhere on my radar for this case.
The DOJ is not seeking monetary damages. And if Apple doesn't care for the executive shadowing there will certainly be an appeal filed. I'm sure its already been scheduled. Today, I just heard that it's expected to reach the Supreme Court in 3 years or so.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote