View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 12:01 PM   #16
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
It would be interesting to find out ... about Puerto Rico, I mean. It is a territory of the US, and the people who live there are US citizens, although they cannot vote in US Federal elections. I suppose it would be up to Amazon to decide whether they considered credit cards from US territories as US credit cards or not.
Puerto Rico is more than a territory. It is a commonwealth of the USA and it is the only one. They are more closely connected than a territory is and have more rights. They have a member of Congress although I believe he can't vote. I suspect Amazon would treat them as in the US but I have not tried it.

Dale
DaleDe is online now   Reply With Quote