View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 03:47 PM   #43
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by abeonis View Post
Not yet sleeping. I have nothing against toxaris. He deserves my respect to share his hard work with us. It is only the tool that doesn't work the way I want and I don't want to enter in beta testing mode for a tool I do not plan to use at least as it is working currently.

I have been able to automate everything except Word to HTML. So, yes if I am extremely cautious of what I do in Word, with a template, and I do always the same thing regarding the format, I am convinced to be able to automate this process, soon or late. I will not become rich though, this process will work only for my eBooks. But that's OK, I don't need more.
Atlantis word processor has a batch mode that can convert your file. They also have a free trial period. However, they do not support tables. The text in the table is transferred but table structure is not. You will need to reassemble the table in Sigil.

Dale

Last edited by DaleDe; 06-04-2013 at 03:55 PM.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote