View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 01:39 AM   #29
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notjohn View Post
Am I correct in concluding that if we don't have a current release of Word (mine I'm afraid is 2000) then we are out of luck?
As Hitch said, yes. It works from 2007 and up. To be honest, 2000 is quite old already. It is not only due to the ribbon to be honest. That is only visual, also the inner working has changed considerably between 2000 and 2007.

I can (and do) test it on 2007 and 2010. It should work in Word 2013, but that I cannot test before the end of the week.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote