Originally Posted by kaznelson
hack for Kindle Paperwhite 5.3.5 (only)
with "English (United Kingdom)"
- The changed size of a font at reading books mobi (Mobi-drawing-en_GB.jar) and kf8 (HTMLReader-impl-en_GB.jar);
- The changed size of a font in the panel of search (Reader-plugin-en_GB.jar);
- The switched on reflow-mode for pdf-documents (Reader-plugin-en_GB.jar);
- The changed margins at reading books mobi and kf8 (ReaderSDK-impl-en_GB.jar);
- The reduced margins for pdf-documents (ReaderSDK-impl-en_GB.jar);
- The reduced height of the bottom progressbar (ReaderSDK-impl-en_GB.jar).
More details in a Readme_eng.txt
Thank you very much!! I've been searching all over for this. All I wanted was to read PDF's without the big margins, and this worked great for my Kindle Paperwhite 5.3.5. It's nice now that my .mobi files have smaller margins too!