View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 01:17 AM   #12
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Everybody praises WP, which I have to say I think is not very intuitive. Added to that, it's supposed to be a full-blown crm system as I understand it.

Is there anything else which one can load on a server so that more than one person can access it, but which is much simpler. We have a site of - currently - about 12-14 pages but which we'd like to expand, but I don't think I want to spend time fighting WP or asking my wife to do it either.
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote